There’s no need to buy the full V2 ATTx System; if you have an ATTs Alarm, simply buy the V2 Receiver on it’s own! The V2 ATTx Receiver is also compatible with virtually any alarm that has a jack-plug socket (TLB’s, Delkims, Nevilles, Fox…); simply buy the appropriate size of ATTx Transmitter and off you go. With a host of features and fully compatible with all current and forthcoming ATT products, there’s no wonder that the V2 System has taken the angling world by storm.
Requires a single AA Battery (test batteries included).
– New soft touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish.
– Improved battery life – The receiver is powered by a single AA Battery providing a battery life of up 3 weeks of normal use. Batteries are not included and are sold separately.
– Low battery warning (very useful).
– Mimics alarm beeps – The receiver beeps at the same rate at which signals are received by the Transmitters, from the buzzer output, thereby sounding anything from a single bleep to a full-blown ‘one-toner’.
– Improved range and performance – tested up to 500m under optimum bankside conditions.
– Multiple tone selection on the receiver – 10 different user selectable tones.
– Activation on all LEDs (for simultaneous runs).
– Last LED activation recall.
– Increased LED ‘light Up’ time – LED’s will remain on for 40 seconds after the last buzzer signal is received from the transmitter.
– Vibrate mode and volume control.
– Full 2 year ATT Warranty – please see the ATT website for full details.
– Full compatibility with new ATT products currently under development.
Please note this is the receiver only, for use with the ATTs alarms, not the complete transmitting system for converting other alarms.
There’s no need to buy the full V2 ATTx System; if you have an ATTs Alarm, simply buy the V2 Receiver on it’s own!