Edges Arma Point Hook Range
Fox’s Edges range of terminal tackle has taken the carping world by storm over the past three years with anglers across the globe appreciating that fox had taken rig component design to a whole new level. There was of course one item of terminal tackle that our product development team hadn’t given the Edges treatment too, and that quite simply is because it has taken them many years to design, develop and test this range.
Fox haven’t simply picked up a hook manufacturers catalogue and picked a few patterns off the shelf, oh no, fox have drawn up the patterns from scratch using the latest CAD software packages to ensure that every single detail in every single pattern is exactly how they need to be for the modern carp angler. The end result is an Edges Arma Point hook range that features eight patterns, and that are in fox’s opinion and that of our angling consultants, the strongest and sharpest out of the packet hooks you will find on the market.
• Improved version of the original Arma Point SR design
• Perfect for pop-up presentations such as Chod, Hinged Stiff and Multi rigs
• Also suited to bottom bait stiff rig presentations
• Utilize Arma Point technology
• Needle-sharp beaked point
• 25 degree outturned eye for use with super-stiff mono such as Edges Rigidty
• Large eye allows 30lb Rigidity to pass through three times if attaching with knotless knot
• Non-reflective dark coating
• Super-strong yet lightweight XC80 Vanadium forged steel construction
• Barbed sizes available: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
• Barbless size available: 6 & 8
• 10 per packet
Fox’s Edges range of terminal tackle has taken the carping world by storm over the past three years with anglers across the globe appreciating that fox had taken rig component design to a whole new level.